Tuesday, January 10

weird feeling...

i dunno what is the kind of feeling in me now
i should be jumping and shouting rejoice to get the place I wanted badly for years
but then when i finally knew i get the place which i opted for
i find that there isn't any joy in me
that's weird
in fact I had an insomnia night 
heart bumping irregular time
i questioned
God is this the place you want me to be
is this the place that i can grow even more
a sudden lost in me
maybe a part of me wanted to get out of this comfort zone
anyways i am thankful to the verdict
and see how's my life gonna be here
but then i have an instinct in me
which i won't stay here for long
hmmm....
what a weird feeling...

2 comments:

Merryn said...

it's gonna be great. dont think too much about it and just let life runs its course. good luck to your future and you'll do good.. as always :)

chocotheclown said...

thanks merryn....i definitely need some support...thanks...wish i can do good in kl...for education!=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...