Friday, January 6

Karafuru tasting moment

Hello...
greetings....
remember I shared about a new dessert chain at 6th floor of Pavilion's tokyo street
here's my previous post about Karafuru

BUT
now..
here's the verdict
of 
the 
taste
!!!!!
colourful tag on a simple plain white box
cool stuff!!


here's my choice of Karafuru tarts in six different flavours
price range for the whole tart is from RM79 - RM85 and RM8.50 - RM8.90 for the sliced tarts
totally sweet surrender!!!!
such colourful dessert...who can ever resist it???
and I love the fact that this is not too sweet!!!
something special I discovered about Karafuru tart is the cake base is not sweet but they rely on the topping for some sweetness for the whole tart...which I think it's fascinating!!
thumbs up for the formula of Karafuru...well done well done...=)

okok...
some portrait for these lovely Karafuru tarts..
*Mixed Fruits*
 fresh fruits as topping and very festive kinda feel here!

*Meringue Mango Tart*
I love the sour taste from this and they used blowtorch for the topping of the cream so that it burnt just nice for the pattern of Meringue..so it's not just a simple dessert but an art to me! Don't worry about the thick cream as It's not as fattening as you see here..simply light cream I would comment bout it!

*Strawberry Tart*
not bad not bad...bit of strawberry jam to add more taste of it

*Grape Tart*
look at the effort how they use different colours of grapes as decor for the topping..great!!!

*Raspberry Peach Tart*
bit of sweet and sour taste from the topping and you get to chew on the peach...

*Banana Oreo*
ohhh~~~~here's my favourite one!!!!!
simply because I'm a banana and oreo lover
gosh....the caramelized banana blew me away!!!! 

last
but 
not 
least
papa love Karafuru so much
and I'm happy that I could share this new lovely dessert with my family~
overall I give an "A" for Karafuru tarts!

till then...
chow~

check out their facebook for more dessert updates!!!
and I saw some other great cute dessert there...
http://www.facebook.com/karafuru.tarts

8 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

Try before and taste nice!

Josarine said...

OMGOSH looks sooooooooooooo goood.... *drools*.

Unknown said...

Is that cake in the tarts? Look so colourful.

chocotheclown said...

yes yes nikel...im late i mean really late for this hahahah...guess u tasted it last year right...XP

josarine....go checkout tokyo street and you'll find something far beyond expectation...hehhehe....=P

Chao~yup there is cake, tart crust,fruits all sorts of flavour!yummy as it looks...=)some coming soon dessert looks cool as well...

missyblurkit said...

sweetness overload:P

very colourful and is a brilliant play if fruits. i do spot my favourite banana oreo. yummeh!

chocotheclown said...

wow~~~i can c everyone is aiming for the banana oreo tart huh~~hahhah...XD
thanks 4 dropping here,missy...=)

Enqvist said...

all the food cake look pretty colourful and delicious!


Taste...iest
✿ 食情画意 ✿

chocotheclown said...

yah Enqvist...i juz love dessert photography!!!really melts me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...