Sunday, January 8

Dragon attack Pavilion!!!

ok, previously I blog about united buddy bear attack pavilion.... 
and now brother dragon is taking in charge of our KL Pavilion!!!!
Chinese New Year is coming soon...
and this year is my year!!!!
the year of dragon....head down to Pavilion for some festive cheer..
I'm sure you'll get stunned by the decor...
here's some of my sneak peaks to share with u guys...



 look what I mean? It's everywhere....

 Plum Flower still a hot decor choice after years and years....
 I think they will have lights at night...so come at night for a different feel~

now here's the dragon

v
v

so...
what do you think?

till then
chow~

7 comments:

FiSh said...

i went pavilion the other dae but didnt notice any dragon maze there.

Latest: From buffet to bubble milk tea; Creative JOGOYA!

missyblurkit said...

love the dragons...think the decors here are much better than MV. can't wait to see them for myself when i hop over there for a review:D

chocotheclown said...

fiSh:this is actually last thursday visit...and the maze is outside of pavilion juz at the royal selangor pewter wall...=]

missy:i haven been to MV's...yah I do heard some disappointment bout tat...but anyhow...need go visit myself..=P

GenYong said...

Hmm... I think I only can view the photo from your blog here! Pavillion KL always having the awesome festival decorations in their mall! Really cool... Very nice!

chocotheclown said...

yesh~~Genyong..they did impress us from time to time...even their own building structure already blew me away,especially the the view from the steps towards the concourse area!pay a visit in future..when u hav a trip in kl...=]

Blackswan said...

Very nice CNY decor indeed! Thks for sharing, dear! Makes me wanna fly there :)

chocotheclown said...

u r owaz welcome to m'sia shirley...how bout urs in singapore?im heading 2singapore for my cousin's wedding btw...=P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...