Tuesday, January 31

churp churp pendrive

ding dong~~~~~
"churp churp!!"

over months of waiting and I almost forget about it....



yeah~~~~~!!!!!!!
finally my churp churp pendrive arrived
won it from dropping a comment in churp churp's blog about how to improve their website
 yah~considered a lucky one because just 10 will get this cute little churp churp pendrive(2GB)
i noe it's lame to say this is my 2nd pendrive and my 1st also given by......sorry forgot....but its only xxxMB so...seriously i need it!!!!! 


churp churp meeting my laptop....
say hi to mr. doggie in my wall....

but then.....
all the excitement turn into disappointment....
why why why??????
can't fit into my usb!!!!!arghhhhh~~~~~~
are you eating too much this chinese new year?churp churp....
i thought all pendrive should be standard size to fit in any com?hmmmm....
* cry.....T_______________________T *
and how come there are 2 poking out tiny metal there....
seems blocking and different from those usual pendrive i had seen...
sorry im a "zero knowledge" in computer gadget and stuff
can anyone tell me why?hmmmm....

and so....
the churp churp can't enter my NEC...
just flapping around my keyboard...
that's it...

anyways...
a big thanks to CHURP CHURP for the nice gift...=]
i'm lucky for winning this~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*****************updated*****************
hhahahahahhaha.....after all the scratching and knocking and banging my head....(O.o)??
got my problem solved....thanks to jane and qingyao for the idea on solving this..
here you are
v
v
v
stupid me never think of it!!!!!
it should be the other way round....
churp....
heart stopping moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can?
can?
can?
CAN!!!!!!yeah!!!!!
and so the little churpy manage to enter the world of NEC.......=D
swuashhhh~~~~~~~

**churp churp**
XD


10 comments:

Henry Tan said...

wow. special one! sorry i cant help! never see beofre too! haha

Nikel Khor said...

the pendrive nice.. Hope i can get one!

missyblurkit said...

i face the same problem with many of the fancy and nice looking pendrives. the body takes up too much space that I can't even place another USB or whatsoever cable next to it:-(

GenYong said...

wow the churpchurp pendrive was so nice! But too bad it not suits your laptop... but anyhow, for my Toshiba Satelite laptop here... got one USB port is independent one! So maybe can fit inside... hahhaa! By the way, congratulations you get the nice present!

Simple Person said...

get a multi USB adaptor n.. ta da .. d problem is fix....
Cheers...

chocotheclown said...

henry tan:it's ok....i oso got no idea....@@

nikel:do check out churp churp blog...u might b d next lucky person..=]

missy:this solely cannot fit in...aizz...really cute but then i really dunno how 2fit in...=(

gen yong: independent?so it's bigger...hooo...headache...thanks niway...=)

simple person:gosh...isn't dat those multi usb adaptor oso d same size as those laptop usb?
ta da....still cun fit in...XD

Jessy said...

hahaha! u used it the wrong way. Envy, I wan the Churp Churp USB too!

chocotheclown said...

yup jessy...wanna apologize to churpy pendrive that it was me who don't noe how to use it...silly me..=P
anywayz...try checkout churp churp blog more often...it might b at ur doorstep sumdae..all d best yah =]

FiSh said...

oh my! so cute one :D looks like limited edition. lol.

Latest: Must-Eat Before CNY Ends!

chocotheclown said...

fish.....long din c u here....bz wit ur college stuff?take k yah....=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...