Wednesday, March 27

Samsung Galaxy Note II Pink


PINK= Hello Kitty????not anymore.....
Samsung Galaxy Note II pink is up for grab and I bet lots of girls will gone mad with this...It is so pastel pink just like a flower. The pastel pink is so sweet and lovely. Just nice to show off among your friends and colleagues! The best part is the pastel pink suits nicely to my lifestyle! 

Look how lovely is the pastel pink here....even the note pen is in pink!!!! So when I go out with my Samsung Galaxy Note II, I'll definitely put on a pastel pink nail colour. Look how matching is it. It's like a whole package here...Plus, not forgetting my outfit and shoes.. I can play around with lovely pastel colour and stun  the crowd.



Some nice features here...




Inspired by the lovely PINK...


I love Samsung because they keep us updated with their latest technology and believe me you will never get bored with their product...=D





Checkout Samsung for more:
http://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia

https://twitter.com/SamsungMalaysia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...