Sunday, March 10

IPPUDO's RAMEN at Pavilion, KL

Internationally acclaimed Japanese Ramen is now in Malaysia!!!
"HAKATA IPPUDO"

checkout which ramen wins my heart at the end of the post...=)
located at Lot C4.07.00, Connection Level 4, Pavilion KL, No 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang.

[info taken from IPPUDO Malaysia fb page]
IPPUDO was founded in 1985 in Japan’s ramen capital of Hakata by Shigemi Kawahara, the internationally renowned Ramen King and CEO of Chikaranomoto Company, which encompasses some of Japan’s finest restaurants. There are over 65 stores in Japan, and globally in places such as New York, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and Shanghai. IPPUDO has become the most popular ramen restaurant over the years. Kawahara was crowned Ramen King in 2005 and holds a place in the Ramen Hall of Fame after winning the championship 3 times consecutively between 1995-1998, on “TV Champion Ramen Chef,” a reputable Japanese television show produced by TV Tokyo.



a welcoming speech....

started with something refreshing....

fresh japanese cucumber with sesame...

next....

smoked-taste crispy corn....
hmmmm....how ever it's not as crispy as named...and it's a bit oily...I would rather go for grilled corn.

moving on with...

deep-fried curry spring rolls
again....it's something oily as it was a deep fried skin(spring roll)...so my suggestion is to pair with some vege. The overall taste of the filling is like what you get in curry puff.

next....

Ohh I just love this!!!
IPPUDO’s original tonkotsu broth with boiled gyoza. Light and tasty with some added ginger. Just up to my taste! pssss....a healthy choice! =P

Oink....oink.....!!!
Pork-lover's all-time favourite!  steamed bun with braised pork and IPPUDO's original sauce.
reminds me of my dear friend..+melody kong yee ming, her favourite PORK!!!XD
I love the taste...the texture of the whole thing....the bun is very soft...but then....I need a BIGGER portion!!!! an XL size perhaps???hhahahaha greedy me...

So,  basically these are IPPUDO's signature ramen....

honestly, I was expecting to have my first try on the legendary molten egg(liquid in the center).....
but to my disappointment ..they didn't appear in any of the bowl....anyways...I love the taste of their signature IPPUDO RAMEN! ^^

Shiromaru Motoaji(for those who love original taste, mild)
Original recipe Tonkotsu broth served with Hakata-style ultra-thin noodles and topped with belly chashu, bean sprouts, kikurage and spring onions, cooked expertly to produce a smooth yet classic Hakata ramen.

Akamaru Shinaji (my choice!!!)
The 25-year old recipe requires slow cooking over long hours to achieve a perfect emulsion of oil and liquid, creating a rich and flavorful Tonkotsu that enhances the essence of pork-bone topped with IPPUDO secret miso, garlic oil, belly chashu, kikurage, bean sprouts and spring onions.

Spicy Karaka-men(my choice!!!)

The Karaka Men features IPPUDO signature Tonkotsu broth and Hakata-style wavy
noodles, topped with ground pork and our spicy Karaka miso for the spice that you crave!



Slurppppp~~~~~~~ The ultra thinness ensures that the noodles do not become too soft in a large bowl of ramen. Diners may request for an extra serving of noodles as long as there is enough soup in their bowls.

So which is my pick?
Spicy Karaka-men!!!!!
love love love!!!!!! ^______^


met some of the foodies and my friend that night....
with my foodie friend, Fish and first time bump into Angeline...hahahahha wat an coincident! XP 
nice meeting you girl!!!




 secondary schoolmate....Jane~she's gorgeous and very glad to meet her in blogging world...

last but not least....


Checkout their page for more:

IPPUDO Malaysia official website:
http://www.ippudo.com.my/


IPPUDO Malaysia FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/IppudoMalaysia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...