Wednesday, March 13

La Mexicana Recipe

I named it La Mexicana simply because Chachos, Parmesan Cheese, and potatoes reminds me of a very Mexican way.... =) So it's been a long looooooooong time since I share my homebake, homemade or should I say my experiment here....Sorry for being lazy...=P
Ok so here's a simple recipe of my experiment and surprisingly I won number three for this dish!

Basically here's the main idea of my La Mexicana.....I didn't state quantity for the ingredients asit might vary for different portion and according to your taste..So...enjoy the recipe!

Ingredients:

  • US Russet Potatoes
  • chachos
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Prego sause
  • sliced mushroom button
  • diced luncheon meat
  • fine chopped onion
  • pinch of salt
  • butter


Method:
1)Steamed US Russet Potatoes until it's soft(you can check by using a fork to fork in), mashed it and set aside.
2) Heat up a pan and melt the butter.
3) Add in finely chopped onion, fried until you can smell the fragrant from the butter and onion.
4) Add in diced luncheon meat, sliced mushroom button, Prego sauce and mix everything plus a pinch of salt.
5) Now you can mix the mashed potatoes together with your sauce. There are two choices where you can present your La Mexicana. It's either to spoon it into muffin cup or just put everything in a tray(just like lasagna. 
6) My best part!! topped it with Parmesan Cheese....lots!!!!!!The more the merrier and baked it!
7) Last but not least, Chachos time and enjoy your La Mexicana.... =)

in muffin tray of six

in a tray

follow my instagram for more of my recent updates:
http://instagram.com/chowyinyin7

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...