Monday, March 18

FREE egg mcmuffin today!!!

no more monday blue when you get something free....
hahahahaha.....tats human.....easily satisfied with free breakfast!
Actually I wasn't interested to go for this because I expect to see a huge crowd....
YES for the crowd but NOPE for the Drive-thru ones...




This is not the first time I redeem my free Mcmuffin from McDonald's....and based on my experience, you just have to drive there to beat the crowd!!!Ohh I'm silly to tell you this~~~you will be my competitor in the drive-thru lane next time...hahahahahha.....XD

7:05a.m


A nice McDonald crew serving free orange juice for all...such a nice hospitality....



So here's my VIP guest...and manage to redeem two
Happy Monday....***sticking tongue out like a BURGER  XP
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...