Monday, August 26

Heineken Legendary Traveler Instagram Contest


If you know me well, I am quite active in instagram nowadays compared to blogging. Generally, instagram is all about hash tags # and @. Nothing complicated nor fancy. It's just a place for me to share my daily capture since I love photography that much. It's like a life photo album to me.

Last Saturday I was being blind folded and "dropped" at unknown destination with other participants which consists of a bunch of bloggers and instagrammers. Thanks to John #Igermalaysia for the invite as one of the instagrammer. First time with this title instead of blogger...Follow me at @chowyinyin7 !!!hahahahh self- promo XP 

picture credits to IgersMalaysia
met some new friends here....Chien Yeen, Katherine and of course John. hahahahah I think this picture was taken by him...as we all kena blind fold dy...



Finally, we reached our destination and all I can see is a scenery with green. Great but I still can't figure out where is this place as I never been here before. Not until I tried to check-in this place with my phone. Try guessing where is this? =)

Each participant was provided with a bottle of Heineken as a prop in the contest.

  
models from heineken


a short brief on the competition by @tillalingam from Heineken

So, what we need to do is each participant required to upload / submit a minimum of 5 photos on Instagram. Photos will be chosen by the panel of judges based on the most creative and adventurous. The instagram photos can be taken and uploaded using smartphones cameras only which I think is fair and square to everyone. 

Here's my entry with the tag of @Heinekenmy #LegendaryTraveler #IgersMalaysia:

all photos taken with my Samsung S3 +Samsung Mobile



a collage of my capture of the day:

I won myself a consolation prize from the competition and I was quite surprise because there were too many awesome entries but what I cherished the most is a chance for the photography challenge experienced. I get motivated in upgrading my photography to the next level. Thanks Heineken for organizing this great challenge for us! 

Follow my instagram:
@chowyinyin7
Heneiken's instagram:
@Heinekenmy
IgerMalaysia's instagram:
@Igersmalaysia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...