Friday, March 25

devil teacher's word...

"u cun force ur student to love music...."
yah~tat is d word from my dear lecturer mr. steven

he came for d first observation after 7weeks of pending
and waiting....
his arrival todae is juz like a thief....without a trace!!!
my partner is a bit pity compared with me coz my lesson is far behind
n yet i still hav time to make myself get ready for d "KING's" arrival...
skip d commenting part from lecturer...
out of my music classes,
obviously~i hate todae's class...
although juz 27 of them
but i owaz tell people tat their noise is times 2
SO,
clearly...d number doesn't really matter
but their attitude towards music learning is wat i'd concern about since d very 1st dae wit them...
GOSH~~~
this cluster of 4I student...
i would say i nearly raise a white flag infront of them...
d 1st lesson with them, lights off...fans off...i ordered them 2leave my music class
d 2nd lesson with them, i stopped my lesson n asked them 2listen 2songs tat i played freely with piano...
juz to clam myself n them....
surprisingly they stop talking...by so do my lesson of d dae...==
i tried not to "fire" as i noe it's not their fault...when it comes 2interest...
SO,
as you can see i already hav a mind preparation tat how is it gonna b if any of my lecturer or mentor came observe this particular class...
but many times although they did disappoint me,,,,
i will think from another perspective...
it's not tat they dun wish 2make my lesson a success
it's juz tat they might hav no interest in learning music...
but wutt v trainee teacher do is
gettin into them
setting a rows of rules
force them 2do accordingly
n hoping tat they will master d skill in juz a blink of lesson....
sounds a bit cruel now rit?..
hmmmm.....sometimes i pity them....
wutt 2do....it's a circular of practicum....
so for this class.....
i hav my way of teaching...
hopefully i can hav a win win situation!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...