Thursday, February 25

Last but nOt Least....thanks=)

my late birthdae present....
better late then never...
thanks yah^^
[for those who din...it's ok....coz ur care is sufficient for me]

FROM:xiaomin...
thanks for putting these accidentally in my bag!!!!
no wonder my bag gets heavier...><

she still remember tat i love handmade stuff and dark chocolate!!!
such a daring friend~~~
a big *hug*...
ur words is sweet to me...
unlike wutt nan said:"meat numb..."hahahaha....XD

FROM:flying
again same suprising style...
dropping in my luggage when im on my way bac college...

tot she juz end her mms as my gift....
thanks...^^

FROM:yujie
unexpected!!!!!!
1st time get a gift from u...


according to her,i was like d gift..."MONKEY"...??
am i??ahahahah...eeeee
and a "special" card..
thanks 4ur moral support when i was in a hectic college life...

conclusion:
i got chocolates from 4friends
tis proved tat im a pure CHOCOHOLIC!!!!!!yummy....XP

anymOre...?????hahaha...
treat me nicely n i'll feel "happy birthdae" everyday~~^^


-THE END-

2 comments:

Will said...

mine will come when i'm back XD
but remember 2 remind me wor ...haha

take care lah...=)

chocotheclown said...

if got heart no need to remind lar...
sure will remember no matter how
ok...i'll wait n see whether u'll remember onot...

take care...=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...