Saturday, February 13

12feb1988 after 22years...

like i said...in my last post
"i wish not to wish"
yet~
i still get these....@@
niway,thanks my fren...
too bad to hav such loving n thoughtful frenz around me...
i feel guiLty to receive...

wrapped vs unwrapped

from top left:yeeming-xueli-keet-
auntie meiling-ah nan/yee-
weixiu/yin qi-latte

i wanna say...cute...unique...weird....touching present indeed!!!

tis elken guy aka my classmate give me 2spirulina tablets as a gift tat morning~~
yiecksss....i hate tablets!but its thoughtful of him,yau yau!^^



lollipop from Dav...


bracelets from koko...


according to him:"tis is really expensive!!!"
hua...but i dunno appreciate mah...


n he says ganti balik ur 21 present...
so tis is a 2 in 1 birthday present from him!
untung lah!!!


on my wrist...suit me??

hmm...not sure...coz i don wear accessories...
here's d link for more of tis kind of stuff:
http://www.thomassabo.com/en/charmclub/collection.html
haha....pls tell me how much if anyone noes d actual price...thx...

thanks to those who wish me via facebook n messages...
thanks to those touching cards...as i love love love handmade things
thanks yinteng for ur cute mms
thanks alien housemate 4de singK surprise
guys~thanks 4remembering me...
i feel lucky to hav such caring frenz around me...tiba-tiba-ly
oh gosh~~~don treat me so gud...
"thAnKs arigatou teRima KaSih 谢谢
vanakum
thankiu
kamXia Dor jE "


a fire cracker nite...5times in arow tat nite
n my silly ah nan jie jie...
tumpang tat n said:"i ask someone 2giv u as surprise...."
funny thou~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
secret behind 11feb...=X
tears...miss...unexplain sadness
lost those pic on my birthdae celeb...
all left in my mind
i'll remember


but some might forgotten me...
"an empty space in me"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...