Tuesday, February 9

Ali3n hOuse On fire!!!!! (=

hope u won get caught by my title....
hahaha....it's on fire but for a good cause...
BBQ!!!!!it's a Bee Bee Kill party nite~~~^3^
venue:alien house(me.xueli.nanxi.yee.weixiu)
guests:5PISMP-MU

done by flying...


done by me...

PreParatiOn....behind d scene......


d Opening Ceremony~~
signature...

two eldest in alieno family....(ah nan&me)

my 1st time konyaku jelly~
bit watery...sorry dude...but taste juz nice!=)


muz take down my 1st jelly...


here are 17of us...
over 3 n a half years classmates...


lEts zOOm in Our class....

left:yin qi right:kheng yee


yee ming


flying aka fengying


HOTET...my broda


David--love photo shooting juz like me...


huixin


furzanne gOh


yinyin aka me....XD

US...


Poh family vs alien family


Kita satu bangsa satu malaysia!!!!One Malaysia!!!一个马来西亚!!!

from behind:maria chow..siti chuah..master nan..dong gar yee..weixiu(normal one)



~H.A.P.P.I.E F.A.M.I.L.Y~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...