Thursday, February 11

I wish not to wish....

Tommorow is my day....
"22"
i do not wish for any present this year
i do not wish to celebrate this year
all i want is a sincere everyday friendship
all i want is care n love, my friend
without doubt
i will hav d best gift tommorow
is to meet my HERO&HEROIN...
mom n dad~choco miss you very much!!!>_<

Tommorrow...
HE will fly
to a kangaroo..koala bear place
HE will hit up high
will d friendship remained?i hope so...
friends will com friends will go but true friends will never go..


to myself:Tommorow will never die!!!!puttin much hope on..hmmm.....

3 comments:

melody said...

happy birthday in advanced, dude! so sad that i cann't meet you up tis new year holiday! =(
Be happy and stay sweet always!
God bless you!;)

折翼天使 said...

ayer tawarian, will u bk2 AT during cny? =)

chocotheclown said...

melOdy...is ok is worth a wait for a ji mui like u~take care n all d best to yOu too....=D see u soon...

ah ying...i won bek there during cny coz...my mom will broke givin ang pow to my cOusin n yOu....hahahaha...
u cum kl find me lar^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...