Tuesday, October 2

New Taste @ Starbucks Malaysia

yea!!!!!
I won the photo competition!!!!
thanks to starbucks malaysia!!!
[photo taken wit nikon DSLR D90(non edited) but with caption edit]

behind the story of the wining pic....

I was so excited and unexpected for the winning yet sad at the same time as got some bad compliment towards my winning.....huhuuuu harsh harsh.....Actually I never expect to win this as others come with creative props such as printed "LIKES/THUMBS" for starbucks malaysia and using IPAD to draw "I Love starbucks" and stuff....so me and my friend-chowkinkeet try to play with some angle just solely with our cam...
 hmmmm.....
but anyways..it's a past....
 so have fun browsing through my preview night for the new taste of  my favourite beverage @starbucks bangsar village II....
"SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA"
loooff the sweet and salty taste!











thanks chowkinkeet for the companion!!! :)
.
.
.
Will update my gift from Starbucks Malaysia soon!!!
i love it maxx...

i heart photography,still learning...
chocotheclown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...