Monday, October 8

My Favourite BigBang Style

they are not weird, 
they are just limited edition!!!
BigBang's style is just like the latest Red Samsung Galaxy S III, very edgy and hot!!! Too bad I bought mine before the launch of red colour. Anyways, I just love my S3!!!! Shy to say that it is my 1st ever smart phone (previously using sony ericsson k800i)... So far I've been using my white S3 for almost a months and everything is just nice! Love it! Now I can keep myself up-to-date whenever I go! It's so convenient especially to you social junkies out there....=)

BigBang, like Samsung  have evolved over the years. They've pushed the boundaries of style and design. Some might think they are weird with how they mix match their outfit and edgy hairstyle. But to me they are just a group of fashion icon to many people especially youngsters. Hello people, just think outside the box. BigBang has a unique sense of fashion and out stand the other K-POP groups. I love that they are influenced by "Hip-Hop" trend which includes bright coloured skinny jeans, branded labels Tees such as Givenchy, Louis Vuitton,  and high-top sneakers.  

BIGBANG (South Korean Band)
The group consists of G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. My favourite has got to be T.O.P! He has been more outstanding in fashion and wears colorful costumes as well as clothes with his own style. He wears high tops and skinny jeans together with bold jewelery and detailed accesorries. That is why he is regarded as one of the fashionista in Korea because he wears the title of fashion and trend! Such an iconic idol that these have become iconic items among people around the world. T.O.P's style is so inspiring!!! Sometimes, I would have related him to dessert and sweets such as Ice-cream, Lollipop and Cotton Candy. Just look at his stunning hairstyle, outfit, and accessories. They are so colourful and definitely yummy to look at!!!! 
T.O.P 
cotton candy inspired look
DARE TO TRY????

T.O.P 
Red Samsung Galaxy S III inspired look

BIGBANG
LOLLIPOP inspired outfit
THEY LOOK YUMMY!!!! isn't it? 

LAST CHANCE TO GET TICKETS TO BIGBANG's SOLD-OUT CONCERT!!!!!!

BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012
OCT 27,2012
STADIUM MERDEKA
8PM
BUY a Samsung GALAXY S III
from SEPT 19 to OCT 19,2012 and 
stand to win 2,012 BIGBANG prizes*
more BIGBANG action at www.samsung.com/my

For more details, visit Samsung's official website here:

Checkout Samsung's BigBang Facebook app here:

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!
This is definitely a BIGBANG-ING gift if you win it.
"WOW-FANTASTIC-BABY!!!!!!!"

peace-out

Samsung Mobile Malaysia FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...