Thursday, February 9

Purple Cane Tea Restaurant @ Kl&Selangor Assembly Hall,Kuala Lumpur

Thanks to mummy and papa for the early celebration of my birthdae in year of dragon...I'm one of the dragon baby ohh...haaaa!!!know my age dy....We went Purple Cane Tea Restaurant which located beside KL & Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall (walking distance from Maharajalela Monorail)
This was my 2nd visit....last time I tried their buffet catering and seriously I love it...told myself that I will have another visit here again...muahahahha....that was years ago... 
 
Chinese culture is always related to bamboo....and then you'll think of their calligraphy, Chinese drawings水墨画, Chinese tea..... 

I'm pretty sure you'll find your choice.... 
various of tea leaves selling here....

 Alright.....
here's our brunch moment...
started of with 乌龙茶(oolong tea)  
 RM2/pax

Then our bowl of rice...this is not white rice....it's green tea rice...thou it doesn't seems to be green but did you notice a tea leaf in the rice?just an evidence to show you.....and for guys out there this bowl of rice is small so I guess you will add on another bowl later... 
 RM1.80/pax

For your information...all of those dishes in their menu were separated into 2 categories..half and whole
this is just the matter of a small or big portion...do let your waitress/waiter noe..if not they'll just get you the whole one....(@@)

Dunno why Tofu will always be the choice....:)
RM18

 tasted...thumbs up,,,no spoiler here...safe!!!

can you see those round nuts here?it's called Macadamia...to me it's an expensive nut...
normally you will find Macadamia nuts in chocolate but in dishes?well...my 1st time experienced this...ahahahah...well it's a fresh combination...everything in this dish were so crunchy...thumbs up to chef for not overpowering the taste and the crunchiness of the vege remained!!!good job...again~worth it!
 RM25

at 1st we ordered LeiCha (擂茶) but they said it's not available during CNY season...maybe they were busy with their lousang....hmmmm....maybe next visit then...
Personally I love this very very much....because I am the kind of person who doesn't like my food to be plain and normal and bored...hahahah the weirder the combination the better the taste to me...
LeiCha+Meefee+Acap+pine nuts...
wow!!!!I'll gone crazeeeeeee for this...
the smell and fragrant of  LeiCha totally absorb into Meefen...and wait a minute...please add a piece of acap into your LeiCha Meefen because it gives a very appetizing sour taste...must try!!!!!
 RM12.90

if you think that's the end of my satisfaction and you're totally wrong!!!!!!!
after all the dishes in our tummy, we had a strike on this vote...cowahbangaaaaa dude!!!!! XP 
the yam gravy was killing!!!!i think they mashed the yam but not all so that you can still munch on the yam stick....and believe me.....I love this!!!!!
 RM32(whole chicken)
half is around RM16++
total for 5guests : RM113.20 (service charge included)

They are my loved ones...We seldom eat out because they claimed that eating out will cost a lot and we seldom travel oso because they wanna save money...Although we don't have a luxury life but Gods love is among us...I was blessed when I got to bring my dad for a food review invitation at Nagomi Shabu-Shabu...I admit that I'm not a good daughter of them...I feel bad sometime for arguing with them but actually I love them...just that I din tell them coz I'm a conservative Asian gal....=P so, let my action do the talk in future...hope you two will be happy and healthy owaz and appear to be my model couple in my blog...heheheheh....

thanks to aunt cynthia and uncle chit ha for your companion too....
I feel so blessed with all lovely people around me...
how could I ask for more?
the most important is FAMILY....

Happy Birthday Yin Yin....=)

Opening Hours
Weekdays: 10am–2pm & 6pm–10pm / Weekends: 10am–10pm
 For all operating hours, Food orders are only available from 11.30am onwards and last order is at 9.30pm
Tel: 603-22723090 Fax: 603-22723281
purple cane website

9 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

Yes.. I follow yours.. great dinner u have

Simple Person said...

looks very healthy meal...
i have not been to purple cane before.. should try it..
now there is a lot of those herbal shop also start their own restaurant.. eg, eu yan sang..

HouHouSek said...

beancurd looks awesome

FiSh said...

dunno your age yet :P maybe you celebrate chinese lunar birthdae instead of western one. hehe

Latest: Aftermath of CNY; What do you think?

chocotheclown said...

yup nikel....u r the top visitor of this site...hahahah....=)

simple person:yah u should try...its healthy and i love their concept for using tea as ingredient in every of their dishes!great...n i never knew eu yan sang has one.thanks 4d share dude! =)

houhousek:yup....very smooth!!!!^^

fish:hahahahah....no worries..im older than u...u r so young too me...haizzz....=O

Blackswan said...

Wow, another fantastic feast of yours! So much good food :) I was busy cooking at home with these: CNY Lo Hei: Auspicious Salmon Yu Sheng :)

chocotheclown said...

blackswan:u r certainly my choice of homecooking blog...hope i got d chance 2tryout ur food someday...looking good!!!i bet it tasted heavenly as well!!!!=P

yongkim said...

Hi there,

Found ur blog tru lowyat net.

You have lots of photos with nice editing. Please keep it up. Cheers.

chocotheclown said...

hello DIF...thanks 4d compliment here and ur drop by....=)really a boost for me..thanks...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...