Sunday, February 19

Happy 5th Birthday, NUFFNANG!

Yaayy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUFFNANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st of all, I joined nuffnang less than a year but then throughout the months in nuffnang, I get to know some great blogger friends here...no matter we blog in any topic or have different kind of expertise, the most important thing is we are one family under the stick man! I'm proud to be one of the blogger in this community thou I'm not so active attending events like others....but blogging is always my passion and I will continue my journey here no matter what....cut it short...
All the best to NUFFNANG....and wish u have a great Birthday Party and hopefully I got the chance to wish u Happie Birthday in person on your actual day!!!!(^______________^)
     

and so here's the million dollar question:
How you think the famous Nuffnang stick man should celebrate his 5th birthday?
well.....my answer will be a BLOGGERS FOAM PARTY!!!!!
as to cool down the overly warm feeling of the stick man's birthday celebration~


Lastly....
no matter how the stick man gonna change in future...
I will still be a supporter of it!!!!!
that's for sure....
chow~

4 comments:

Anne Lee said...

all the best to you.

chocotheclown said...

thanks anne....and u2....=))

Henry Tan said...

sigh, i cant go! TT

chocotheclown said...

why?ei congratz btw....heard tat u won something wor!!!XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...