Wednesday, February 15

my 2012 birthday

COWABUNGA DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (@O@)o
 so busy with my teaching life now...hardly find time to manage my blog these days....
piles of books to mark
lesson planning
assist student to swimming competition
school activities and blablablaaa....
okla...no matter teacher or blogger...
here's a little sum up of my 12/02/2012 birthday....
cheers....=P
[my pre-birthday celeb]
by
papa and mommy
uncle chit ha and aunt cynthia
cadmon and sophia
@home
@purplecane,kl
@sushi king,leisure mall

[birthdae lunch celeb]
by
sri rampai grace church fellowship members
@不见不散
 
































[bak kut teh dinner treat]
 by
aunt chong siew lan
@pj oldtown

                                   sorry guys food share then                                                                                                                                           busy life......chow~@@

ohh yah...
thanks for the wishes, phone calls, blog wishes, facebook msg, prayer in phone, phone text, gift.....to everyone of you and thank you for following some of my crap in my blog....XP 

7 comments:

FiSh said...

omg i love that teddy! i saw it at 1U during last xmas n wanted it so badly :(

Latest: Look out for the Haven!

Simple Person said...

Happii belated birthday...
hope ur wishes come true..

chocotheclown said...

yup~~~~me love it till d max....especially this darker version...got it as surprise...i saw it in singapore once and in love wit it...now dream cum tru...=)

simple person:thanks....n i tot u wished me b4...heheheh XP

Charlie said...

Happy Belated Birthday <3

chocotheclown said...

thanks Nath....btw r u new here?=)

Merryn said...

Hapi Belated Birthday gal! :D

chocotheclown said...

thanks Merryn....home is where my heart is=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...