Tuesday, July 12

pianggggGGGggg!!!!!!!!!!!!


juz bac from war....
but im defeated....
lost in battle....
TOTALLY
pianGGGggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
die......
but HE pianGGggggg me half dead.....
so UNFORTUNATELY.....
i hav to drag my body all d way from JABATAN MUSIC to CERIA aras 3....
on d way bac....my body slaughter~
i can only c d floor....
d sun shines but it was darkness surrounded me....
feel so cold walkin under d hot hot sun....
OK~~~enuff of blindfolding description ~
for those who familiar wit MARIO's style i guess no need much of explanation...
im juz another victim...!!!
i should juz turbo up my steps when passes him after meeting sir STEVEN for my research paper Q&A....
but then he stopped me...
"YIN YIN.....ok?"

then started off like a jet plane.....
busying off his feet searching n looking up for his weapon(materials bout research)
add+add+add+add+add....
and i guess my look gone like this>>>>>>>>>>>
full of additional and i feel so incomplete infront of him compared wit my mentor lecturer which is sir STEVEN...
should i stick to my plan or change according to his opinion
he's a MASTER holder lecturer...
he used to be "infoMINDED" kind of person...
i noe he is also trying to help me
but
sorry sir
please let me graduate in a peaceful mode...
im freakin out now...
\(XoX)/
i even ended my conversation:
"SIR~I SURRENDER......."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...