Tuesday, July 5

a gift from mom&dad...

actually i forgot to bring all these precious bac last 2weeks when my new sem starts...
so dai tao harr of me...
thanks to ming for being my FEDEX~!^^
waited so long for these......

i feel like a small gal unwrapping santa's gift...
im a good gurl so i deserve these.....=P

my parcel from naruko range....
will make a review on d product then...
costs me rm178

you can checkout their site:
i've heard some review via youtube via blog via 女人我最大
牛尔老师 is a facial guru from taiwan
from his testi:
he create tis range because he struggle years of acne n bad skin for d past n now he did it!!!!
for himself n oso women around~...
but i cun tell his product works n now im gonna tryout myself...

2bottles of mosturizer...bb cream....oil seed remover...
n i noticed i got 2free gift becoz of tat....
but i doesnt matter...
d product's effectiveness is wut i concern about!!


a bag of munchies n jacobs n cereal drink...
i oso cun imagine how on earth could i forgot these stuff...
coz its so important!!!im starve for weeks without them...(X__X)

my all time favorite~!!!!!(^3^)/
yummy yummy~~~~i hope those ant won find tis...
as i dy threw a box of my cereal due 2antss conquered...==


goin auto-city tonite for d anniversary nite...
hope a hope its a good 1...
should b d last....hmmmm....

2 comments:

Hong.my said...

Hey Yin Yin, what fonts you're using, I love 'em!

chocotheclown said...

ohh....its
"mountains of christmas"
=]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...