Saturday, December 18

L.O.V.E


what iS "lOve"??
the word LOVE is a bit sensitive to me....
and im not d correct person to share u d meaning of it,,,
because i never really experienced it..
reCently my mom n relatives keep asking me d same question
"any target?" "any prince charming?"
well...i normally will answer them wit a laugh..."hah"
because im too conservative when it comes to this kind of question
"sorry~NO COMMENT..."
some brothers n sisters in christ will approach me n say...
"woi...u must start find now,..or else all d good ones will extinct~~"
dinosaurs???XD
but seriously,i guess there is a curse on my church pianist...
they all fall in d unmarried category.....
n im d third generation...=P
coincident only...!!!

hmm~
i guess some of my past incident which happened to me makes me feel tat
i should really learn to love my friend 1st before i get into a serious relationship...
yes~i did!!!!
i admit tat i HURT few people around me...
especially thOse really CLOSE CLOSE one...
the MORE i CARE the MORE they get HURT by the evil me....
unintentionally i swore~(~_~..)

ever since...from time to time...
i'll tell myself...not to get to close...
i even set a limit or a barrier as not to let my precious fren get HURT again...
i save the sadness to myself n try to spread more happiness to people around me
i noe i should never use my sickness as an excuse
but then my thyroid problem really affected my mood sometimes..
those who dunno me will claim tat i am such a moody and emo person..
well...i noe it's a bit unfair tat my mood projects on my face
hmmm....its a bit burden but still im in d process of learning to control n to overcome it..

n so LOVE?
to b fair n perfect....
im still uncooked!hahahah...
i still remember d 1st time i still need my friend to teach me how to construct romantic sms...
pity pity pity...XP
anyway love is still a sweet sweet thing to me...


no rushing for d right ones...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you experienced Love! :D
every action you did genuinely is considered as love :D

if anyone ask you the question about available or unavailable again, here is the answer:"no yet :D"
"not yet" is always better than "no", hahaha!

anyway i hope you will find the Mr. Right soon!

chocotheclown said...

huaw~really different for a inlove person to giv an idea of love to me here....thanks hahahaha....
yah totally agree wit u...
i can love many people now...
my friends my church member my family and u...=)

as for mr. right i bet not so soon yet~XP

adidas nmd said...

converse shoes
jordan 8
yeezy shoes
cheap snapbacks
true religion jeans
snapbacks wholesale
ugg outlet
ralph lauren
red valentino
bills jerseys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...