Tuesday, January 19

tis is really my bad day....-_-;

failed something today
erm...predictable...
but still...affects my mood!><
feeling dreadful..
recall bac d same feel where i failed my 1st chemistry paper in form4

then...
had to listen to some harsh words and some annoying attitude
"HEY!!!"im a human too, like YOU and YOU...
i have feeling ok?!
please b considerable when my intention is juz trying to help im tired...

sem after sem....
when it comes to performance
co-operation gone
commitment gone
respond gone
my enthusiastic turns into boredem....
im sorry to say but tis is d fact
it's tough to stand alone
like malay's saying "syiok sendiri"
some even give "a splash of icy water" on my face

”--i'll bare in mind
"pretend to b deaf"--i'll take note
fishy....thanks,,,for being wit me!such a supportive fren^3^

to:THE ONE...."thanks 4ur concern after hurting me badly"...
u r d fake-est person i ever met!!!!

i'll try my best thou....s promise!

2 comments:

Miss U said...

senior~ add oil ya~

chocotheclown said...

need ur help then...
heheheeee...^^
thanks 4ur supportive words..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...