Wednesday, January 13

"C liaO......."



im in a huge huge trouble this time
prasekolah
MQA checking!!!!!
suddenly ask for our foundation year assignment
now am in my degree year leh!!!

prasekolah assignment...
i burn it....throw it.....dy
mayb it recycle into tissue paper liao...
everyone of us knew tat v will b majoring in music
who on earth will predict tat they'll trace bac tis kind of stuff!!!!
wat d heck is tat?!
how to vomit
3sem's info??!!
gotta b kidding me
everyone went bac hometown to get their stuff
but not me...
no point for me going bac coz
i have nothing to bring bac
saying bye bye to my classmates
n having a lonely weekend here
sei jau sei lah~~~

*sobb~sobb....kill me pls...T.T

2 comments:

HUIWEN said...

Helo I come visit your blog liao
:)
add oil ya
wont c de laaa
:D

chocotheclown said...

orh~egg tart's wife....
glad 2"c" u here....
hope so...^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...