Tuesday, December 29

venus vs. mars


i feel very much confusing these days....
getting some call and invitation from friends....
yah....male friends
good friends indeed but!!!!
the boyish part of me says "hey,why not...let's hangout dude"
hmmm....
the girlish part of me pause a bit..."erm...."
one on one hang out??
will it b a cold and weird "date" if facing him one on one...
will people misunderstood us...
gosh~~
those negative thinkings kept buzzing in me...
i must admit i'm kinda "think too much" people
i will have lots of consideration stuff on-going my mind
what should i do?
i feel like letting my friends down if i reject tat way...
help anyone...tell me how...
or
mayb i want to reserve the best "one on one" date for him...
simply confusing~~~@@

4 comments:

jasmie said...

for me, is okay la.. go ahead.. frens onli ma...

chocotheclown said...

mayb im not used to it....
hmmm....anyways thanks 4ur comment...
phew...mayb i juz think too much~XD

yanmaneee said...

ysl
jordan retro 12
hermes belt
yeezy boost 350
chrome hearts
air jordan
nike vapormax
off white
links of london outlet store
air max 2018

mctunea said...

Website review Recommended Site why not try this out click this link here now Homepage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...