Saturday, December 19

a Date with DSLR....im lovin' it~~^3^

WAT'S D' CROWD ABOUT????



[18dec-20dec]
PWTC food fair....
im a newbie to DSLR
no experience...
unfamiliar function...
yet,thanks to Liwei for lending me her precious DSLR...^^
lots to learn...fun day!!!

FOOD FESTIVAL~
obviously...it's all about fooooodie...=P













































see the crowd??they are hunting for
.
.
this






busy posing while serving de customers...


top chef~~i guess...=P


another poser....@@


"brain man"....^^



DATO' NG YEN YEN






NTV7 is here as well...


D' ntv7 GAL...


i love tis pic very much!
my fish of d dae^^V


more touch up on my shooting skill till d dae i own my DSLR.....^^

2 comments:

Shu ChinG said...

no more hesitate, faster grab 1, now nikon is making offer

chocotheclown said...

my bro advise me to wait n wait coz he said DSLR gradually gain it's popularity n d price shall drop even more later...hmmm...tat dae i snap till my right eye wanna popout!!!!
but it was definitely fun~~^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...