Saturday, January 24

The Red Beanbag, Publika Solaris Dutamas

It's my 3rd visit here....and finally I get my spot!!!wuhoooo....
Sounds very hard to beat the queue right? Yup exactly...Another cafe which is always in a full house status. Thanks to Hai Lin Lee for the treat of the night! Get our post concert syndrome fixed~ =)   




Again...whenever it comes to a decision making on food, I will suffer from decision-making disorder. Split with choices... But I heard that the egg Benedict here is good...So you guys can go for it when you are here..  
What The Duck???! huh!
Sounds a bit....hahaha but then it's the name in the menu..
I love this so much!!! The taste is very special as they use passion fruit as sauce to jazz up the taste of this dish. The mash potato just add another highlight to the whole dish. It's appetizing! 

Affogato
 is a coffee-based beverage. It usually takes the form of a scoop of vanilla gelato or ice cream topped with a shot of hot espresso.

 Hot Chocolate always my choice....but i'm still searching for the best...

The cute BIG EYES Evelyn 

nice catching up with the klpac orchestra players #MagicalMovieMoments
Great to share the friendship in making music together in a fun way and most important is sharing the good food and good coffee! continue my journey to discover more good food~~~~yummmzzz.... 

In short, I love the ambiance, the food, the service here...
Will pay another visit with my friends and family, hopefully I can beat the queue~ 

Location:
A4-1-08, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The Red Beanbag fb page:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...