Saturday, November 16

Bonjour Garden Bakery Cafe,The Intermark K.L

I'm a huge fan of bread and I guess it's an influenced by my dad because he can have bread as his meal for the whole day! Freaky right? I love bread as it has a variety and I won't get bored of eating it in different sizes, textures and tastes! Out of so many, sour dough is always my choice because I love the love the natural bread fragrance but be careful as the texture is harder than the rest so you have to chew it slowly.  

I'm so glad when the invitation came in and finally you can have Bonjour nearer in K.L area which is located in The Intermark. The latest lifestyle garden cafe storms town, exhibiting Japanese at its french best!



Their menu concept revolves around 3 key elements:
healthy
creativity
Japanese Chefs

 What's in their menu?
80 varieties of bakery items 
40 varieties of main dishes 
30 varieties of cakes

-Croissant-
RM2.50

look at the texture!!oh gosh!!!

My favourite among all!!!!!
 
 -Cranberry Cheese-
RM18.20

-Ciabatta/Ciabatta JR. RM6/RM2.40
Campagne RM5.80

 it usually has a mildly sour taste because of the lactic acid produced by the lactobacilli.

-Caramel Cheese Raisin-
RM2.80

-Oriental Pizza-
RM24
this is not the actual portion!

-Chicken Crisp Sandwich-
RM15
 
Have yourself a merry log cake?

 a cake decor demo by Chef Shigeru
drooling!!!!

 (right)Pastry Chef Shigeru Hashizume

Your Christmas cake is ready for booking. They offer 15% OFF to all the booking received within 1st - 30th November 2013.
(at least 30% deposit is payable upon the confirmation of order-can be made at each of our outlets counter.)

For any inquiries contact : 03-6140 7587 / 012-720 8406.
MONT BLANC WHOLE RM65
Oh I love this and the texture of the cake is so flour-less. I guess it's sponge cake.

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE RM85
I wish to move this setting to my house!! It seems that Christmas is just around the corner!
love the setting so much...=)
Bonjour!Welcome!


Check Bonjour Garden Bakery Cafe for more info:
FB:
https://www.facebook.com/bonjourgarden

Official website:
http://www.bonjourgarden.com/

Location:
Lot LC-01-08 Intermark Mall, The Intermark,
No 348 Jalan Tun Razak 50400 KL


Open from:
Mon to Sun 8am-9pm

more outlets:
Central Park Building, Kota Damansara
Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Isetan, One Utama
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...