Wednesday, June 13

Tong Pak Fu Hong Kong Dessert @ Paradigm mall

A wide array of delightful, tempting and yummy selection of hot and cold, traditional and contemporary Hong Kong desserts served here.....
As you can see Tong Pak Fu is located at the center open space of the mall...So, it's quite strategic and everyone will be able to spot this easily.

Here are their menu in front of their outlet, very convenient for us to have a browse of it before making our choice~ 

A small open space and good ambience  

Here's my visit of Paradigm mall's TONG PAK FU

they served the dessert just in front of you...just don't blink your eyes for some great HONG KONG dessert!!

Chinese "Tong Sui"
RM5.80

In Tong Pak Fu, they fry, ground and cook their own black sesame cream. I love that the texture is fine and smooth. Most importantly, its sweetness is not cloying at all.

Another must have tongsui in my list. I love the chunkiness of the black glutinous rice and it's in every bite! The coconut milk makes it so smooth and aromatic goodness!

Look at the thickness of this tongsui. Awesome one!!! 

Snow Ice
Layers of light and fluffy cloth snow delicately piled up on a plate that melts softly in your mouth, with a delightful cooling sensation. I love that the snow ice is blended from fresh fruit.
RM8.80 (Regular)
RM11.80 (Large)

My choice:
Although the ice is like cotton but honestly I could feel the fiber from the Guava. I love this because the taste is so new and special to me from the regular one.

RM8.80 (Regular)
RM11.80 (Large)

Well, it's our DURIAN season again. The Tracka durian pulp is sifted to remove the fibers, resulting in a fine and exquisite shaved ice dessert. The rich flavour of durian will leave a lingering pleasant taste in your mouth. Never cloying! Overall, this is good just that the taro balls is a bit uncooked in the center.

RM11.80 (Regular)
RM14.80 (Large)

Made of imported mangoes from Philippines. Floating on the golden yellow mango juice are mango cubes, sago pearls, pomelo pulp and crystal pearls. The combination of aromatic mango and refreshing pomelo makes one astonished at the rich layers of flavours. Love that there are so many hidden mango cubes underneath!!

RM8.80

The outer layer of this pudding is warm and firm, yet the centre is chilled and smooth. The dessert with distinctive flavour of eggs will cheer you up! It will be nice if they can burn the sugar coating part a bit more. That will bring out the taste of Creme Brulee!!
RM7.80

Layering of thin waffle crisp with light sweet cream. Strawberry slice balanced the sweetness from the cream.  It's nice to pair with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. But personally, I am not a fan of cream.
RM10.80

The Swiss chocolate cake oozes warm and smooth chocolate liquid. Alternate a bite of this delight with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream. The texture and taste are simply heavenly! I love that they used dark chocolate for this and the taste is just perfect. Nothing too sweet and I hope that there will be more liquid flowing out from the center part...Gosh~ I know I'm greedy..
Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice-cream 
心太软配 vanilla 雪糕
RM12.80

Well-known for its nourishing values, snow fungus contains gelatin and protein, and is said to be able to help improve blood circulation, increase metabolism, whiten and moisturize skin. So it's fine to eat more of this for  a pretty you.
RM8.80

This recipe of Tongyuen reminds me of my mom's FOOCHOW tongyuen...it's dry without the ginger soup but I love it!
RM4.80

So, still having some space to stuff this?
RM7.80

RM6.80

I feel satisfied as I'm a dessert kaki so....thumbs up for this!
In short, I love the "Tongsui"and "Snow Ice" part!

For more info, please visit:

Adress:
Lot UGK01, Upper Ground Floor,. Paradigm Mall,. 1, Jalan SS7/26A,. Kelana Jaya,. 47301 Petaling Jaya,. Selangor.

13 comments:

Rebecca Saw said...

yummy!
they fry, ground and cook their own black sesame cream? that's good, then it's not powdery and it would have a very good consistency!

FiSh said...

yum yum! :) I love most of the desserts here especially the hot fudge chocolate

chocotheclown said...

thenomadGourmand:yup overall it's a thumbs up choice...but of course d best still frm HK....=P

chocotheclown said...

Fish:yah~~~心太软!!!

choulyin.tan said...

Oh the mango sago creme with pomelo looks nice!!!! Wana try it out one day!! :D

Merryn said...

Semua tak mau except the durian snow ice!

Eh.. why your durian snow ice looks like it's tumbling? Leaning tower of durian...

PerutBesi said...

I liked the pink guava one too! It's something different :D Btw, I've linked u up on my blog...nice meeting u & hope to meet u some other day too!

Ken Wooi said...

I tried the Durian Snow Ice, nice! :D

chocotheclown said...

choulyin:yah tat is one of my choice too!!!i love tat there are cubes of mango inside....yummy!!

Merryn:hahahahah....yup yup it's like saying faster eat me!!!!!=P

perutbesi:yah...ive checkout ur blog too...so many recipe leh...i love experimenting food juz tat no time for me...huhu...yah hope 2c u soon!^^

Ken:five!i love it too!!!=))

choi yen said...

Nowadays very difficult to get 100% pure tong sui, most of them are mixed with flour that make then so gluey, don't like >.<

Nikel Khor said...

nice till explode!

“追食富迪” said...

喜欢焦糖炖蛋及黑芝麻糊!

chocotheclown said...

choiyen:yea....i hate those gluey type...but not this...juz hav a try =P

nikel:yah boom!!!XD

“追食富迪”:总于看到你的真人了!哈哈哈哈~也知道你的身份了。。。后会有期!XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...