Wednesday, June 20

I wanna be Paul the Octopus

Spiderman has his web


The Panda has his Chinese Kungfu



What about me?????


"If you were given a chance, what animal/living being superpowers would you want to get?"


Well, if given a chance, I would love to have the super prediction skill from Paul the Octopus. 


The Octopus became internationally famous after his feeding behavior was used to correctly predict the winner of each of the Germany national football team's seven matches in the 2010 FIFA World Cup, as well as the outcome of the final. 

In conjunction of the EURO 2012, I hope I can have an accurate prediction. Then I will be so proud in front of other sea creatures and of course those media. Who knows, I might become celebrity Octopus of the year in TIMES Magazine! Of course, my prediction might slipped sometimes. Therefore, to avoid being cooked by those football supporter,  my other superpower is to spray ink,  move in perfect cadence with underwater currents, change color to blend in with the surroundings.

Of course, I'll make sure nobody eats me!!! 

6 comments:

Henry Lee said...

paul! hahaha... all the best! :)

chocotheclown said...

thanks munkey!^^
now is EURO fever mah....but i learned tat now is no more octopus...Mr. elephant taken in charge~=P

Henry Tan said...

wow! not bad ya! u wanna predict the future? hahaha
for me, i would rather prefer to be Aladdin! got wishes can come true! =D

chocotheclown said...

hahahahah....Aladdin Henry can u grant me my wish?XP

Qema Amaya said...

euro 2012 fever huh? hee :)

Xue Ren said...

haha! not bad not bad! wish u all the best :)

btw, do support my video by liking it if haven't yeah! its my first time acting + its for my assignment purpose. thanks! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XiQw1yaH694

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...