Wednesday, April 18

Why do you want to excite your senses with LG Cinema 3D Smart TV?

I want to excite my senses with LG Cinema 3D Smart TV because everything will be so much alive!!!!!!Hands up, I am a LAZY people. With this, I don't have to step into movie theater as  LG Cinema 3D Smart TV will transform my house into a HOME theater with the latest lightweight glasses and I can have cool 3D effects. LG’s Cinema 3D TV can bring it right into your home and on top of that, it’s loaded with the virtually limitless entertainment capabilities of LG 3D Smart TV.

 the best part is to share this good stuff with bunch of monkey friends!!!!!!!!!!
Let the LAZY moves on!!!!!with our greatest LG Cinema 3D Smart TV....

Chow~


check this out:
http://www.lg.com/my/tv-audio-video/televisions/televisions.jsp

7 comments:

Henry Tan said...

technology is improving fast! soon will be 4D tv pulak ad! lol

Unknown said...

I LIKE BRUNO!!!!!;DDD

Unknown said...

but actually I prefer 3d... apa tu 4d?

FiSh said...

i want it! at homeee :D

Latest: The Healthy Bar

Thristhan said...

Oh yeah. we are all gonna be super lazy with that tv.

Blackswan said...

Who wouldn't want to own one of these? Love that MTV!

chocotheclown said...

hahahahaaaa....looks like all bruno fans here....yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
@henry:yah 4D will take over soon...but let 3D in 1st...=P

@mini:4D is even real where u can feel it!!!went to 4D movie at universal studio last year...OMGosh!!!the the donkey in sherk sneezed on me...with water sprinkle on my face@@

@fish:yah~~i want it...tats why i post it...XD

Tristhan:yeap yeap....juz wanna b LAZY after work....so tired....need tis~~~^^

@blackswan:checkout the moves...hahahah hilarious~XP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...