Friday, April 20

SUSHI TEI, The Gardens Mall

"Oh no....I'm no more "sap bat yar yee"(canton)!!!!!"
Finally I get to throw my mortar board way up the sky
and become the Teacher....yah, just follow my mom's steps....
she's a retired one and I'm the official now.....
huh....time flies my college life ended here in Putrajaya....  
ok....skip all sorts "north south east west" description of my graduation day
now a FOODIE is always a FOODIE....
Of course after a whole long ceremony, my tummy growled~~~~
In fact I didn't have my breakfast and lunch because of the ceremony....
So, we decided to have a treat of our poor tummy with some good food aftermath of my graduation....
Oh gosh~~~@___@

we drove all the way from putrajaya to Midvalley to drop by SUSHI TEI.
Embarrassing to say this is my first time trying on SUSHI TEI although it's been here for a long time. By the way it's a recommendation from brother, so I believe that it has to be up to a standard of quality in order to be in my bro's recommendation list...This is due to his picky attitude.....(hope he won't read this) 
Well, this is the outlet in THE GARDENS MALL



putting much expectation, let's see what they offer here....
Each Sushi Tei restaurant bears the classy, elegant and modish look punctuated subtly with different themes and concepts unique to each locale.
 Their signature open-kitchen concept allows chefs to showcase their culinary skills upfront, sharing the preparation of Japanese cuisine with their patrons.
 This is definitely a must have for every sushi place where the sushi will go round and round...choose your desirable here!!!!I love sushi because its so colourful and I love the fine details of Japanese cuisine...The chef's sense of art in culinary projects and the small portion encourage patrons to take up more so that we can taste on different choices...but please beware of putting a hole in ur pocket.....=P
I bet this is the everyday CHEF SPECIAL CORNER.....

I should let the food do the talking than me raving about Sushi Tei.
First thing first....
a warm GREENTEA
RM2

What's on the menu????
not dad...

yup....it's their ......
Appetizer
Chawanmushi
RM5.20
Chawanmushi (茶碗蒸し,Chawanmushi, literally "tea cup steam" or "steamed in a tea bowl") is an egg custard dish found in Japan that uses the seeds of ginkgo. Tasted soft like Chinese Steamed Eggs.

next,

Kani Avocado Salad
Basically the main ingredient of this salad are Kani which means Crab, Avocado and the special sauce which is the combination of some tangerine peel, passion fruit, it's more to a sour taste which appear to be an appetizer.
I use crunchy to describe this salad as the vegetables here is so fresh where sometimes it tend to be soggy after sometime. Great for a weight and health watcher because there is no mayonnaise here but they use the buttery taste of avocado!!!good for our skin too....   
Kani Avocado Salad RM14.80

Then,
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you got to try this.....
especially the soup~~~~~
the soup is so rich of the taste of seafood and slightly creamy texture...In think it's from their secret ingredient of the soup base....definitely shout for this!!!!!
Kaisen Ramen RM26.80

Up next....
topped with mango(if i'm not mistaken)
you'll notice the deep fried center filling once u munch into it....
not bad.... 
Mini Golden Roll RM14.60


First looking at this, I thought... alright it's another fried stuff which i don't really savor
BUT
nope.... 
Dunk it into this...you'll find the magic of this dish here!!!
it's sour and I love it with the special ingredient here which is radish.
Ebi Tempura
RM15.80

There is a difference on the thickness of unagi where I had before this....
This is much more thicker than the rest!!!!
Jo Unagi RM21.60

Chuka Chinmi Ss RM6.80
it's a very appetizing seasoned scallops with a small tiny bowl. So, you can tell how precious it is. It's very springy and chewy and certainly I grab my chance to fight for this......hahahahahah~

speaking about WASABI and what will you think of as His companion????
yup........
it's our lovely lady here....
MISS SALMON
Salmon RM4.20

cheesy volcano????anyone?
yup.....I love this....In fact the cheesy melts in my mouth....tasted like cream cheese.....
Volcano Mk RM6.80

the last but not least
THUMBS for this!!!!!
my first try on soft shell crab I thought it's a kind of species for having the natural soft shell but I was wrong...
 Soft-shell crab is a culinary term for crabs which have recently molted their old exoskeleton and are still soft... 
Soft Shell Crab
RM15.80

the radish sauce is here again with a tinkle of spice here....added by me....=P

father and son

thanks bro for the treat here...although it's a bit pricey for me but the food tasted magnificent....no regret paying for the next and more.....
grand total: RM167.95 for 4pax

verdict:
NO REGRET!!!! ^^

The Gardens Mall
Lot LG-210, Lower Ground Floor,
The Gardens Mall,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Telephone +603 2282 7635
Facsimile +603 2282 7785


SUSHI TEI official website: click here
SUSHI TEI facebook: click here

9 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

Must be no regret... worth for money!

Chasing Food Dreams said...

what a lovely meal for your graduation! very nice of yr bro... Congrats again!

Unknown said...

congrats!! Sushi tei memang baguss ehh!!

chocotheclown said...

nikel:yup!!!!no no regret!!!!^^

Jenn:thanks....again....XP

Eunice:thanks.....n yup five it's a good choice!!!

Blackswan said...

Congrats, Yinyin! My son loves Sushi Tei but I always hesitate to go because of the conveyor belt; it breaks the bank. My son will just go on picking & picking. Lol! Nice bro you've got there. What a treat!

chocotheclown said...

hahahahah....totally AGREE shirley~^^ ur son really know how to pickup great food here...hahahaha...means a right choice~SUSHI TEI....i love it...=))once in a while treat okla....^____^

Unknown said...

nike air max
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors purses
yeezy boost
adidas nmd
timberland outlet
longchamp handbags
nike roshe one
nike roshe run
atlanta falcons jersey

adidas nmd said...

coach outlet online
true religion outlet
jets jersey
oakley sunglasses
moncler outlet
nike outlet
kobe 9
michael kors
nike tn pas cher
chicago bulls jersey

adidas nmd said...

coach outlet online
true religion outlet
jets jersey
oakley sunglasses
moncler outlet
nike outlet
kobe 9
michael kors
nike tn pas cher
chicago bulls jersey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...