Saturday, March 31

Taynton Fish Head Noodle, 大同鱼头米

bloop~~bloop~~~
its a FISHIE meal this time....
a HUGE fish in my bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^______^


erm...it's been years back since my 1st indulgence of Fish Head Noodle...if not mistaken it was my primary years....huh a total nightmare for the 1st carve...the stinky smell from the fish because it's not fresh, thick and milky soup base, feel like drinking UHT milk together with my noodle...euwww~~~~&
and so that's the end of my 1st Fish Head Noodle journey and I swore not to have it anymore...hahahaha...very wrong of my 1st impression towards it....

So, what so special of this Taynton Fish Head Noodle which put me into a trial again?????
yup...it's striking REDness 
 this is located the same row as Taynton View's PAN MEE
few months new opening
so....
check this out!!!!

Their price is a bit high actually but treat yourself with good food once in a while lar....=) 
 as their restaurant named "Fish Head Noodle", so I just go for that....guess that must be their expertise...

a very clean environment with a pinch of authentic oriental feel...
love their chairs...and the marble jade piece table...

Having my lunch and here's my order
ohh yahh~~~just for your info...I saw the chef drip some 绍兴酒 to bring out the taste to the fullest and also what we call 去腥 in mandarin...the chinese wine makes my bowl of Fish Head Noodle so appetizing where I slurp the soup before carving into the fish and noodle.....
 love the clear soup and it is not UHT milk anymore....hahahahah....and it tasted a bit sour and a little spice because they added 酸菜, tomato and ginger slice in it....
i told the waiter that I want less milk.....Just nice!!!!! believe me....so please please do tell them if u have phobia in milk....of course they have a zero milk soup base version....anyhow Fish Head Noodle without any milk? That is not my suggestion....The milk added a smooth texture to the base =))

My Poached Silver Carp Fish Head Noodle-RM8.30
look.....how thick is the fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
totally worth it~~~~~~^^

Gosh~~~~~~~~~~~
a HUGE BOWL....
honestly...I can't finish it!@_____@

here's a little clap for the waiter who prepared a small plate for me to settle the FISH BONE.....
good service!!!!customer satisfaction~

Verdict:
*thumbs
*pricey
*Big Portion
*No Air-con
*remember, you can ask waiter to add less milk to your soup!
*recommended: should order Deep Fried Silver Carp Fish Noodle for better taste!!!


now I can shout out loud~
I LOVE FISH HEAD NOODLE!!!!!!!
Taynton version...
hahahahahahhaha
chow~


For more info:
Closed every wednesday
Tel: 016 983 7728 
Email:tayntonfishnoodle@gmail.com

No 63, Jalan Dato Haji Harun, Taman Taynton View, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

8 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

I saw the name I tot was the chinese restaurant.. keke

Blackswan said...

MY hubby will go crazy over this fish soup. Hahaha! The soup looks really rich & yummy!

Hey gal, u may wanna try my latest Happy Call Recipe: Fluffy Minced Pork Omelette too :)

chocotheclown said...

hahahahha....nikel u muz b thinking its 大同月饼leh....hahahah...me 2 XD

Shirley:very much yummy shirley...strongly recommend this 1 as im not a fan of fish head noodle...but i surrender for this...=P

Chasing Food Dreams said...

oo.. I wasnt a fan but lately its been something I would look for when I want something comforting. Price seem ok cos the portion and fish looks big.. filing this under my list to try for comfort! =)

chocotheclown said...

yup...jenn u should have a try...n tell me d taste yah~XP c u around...

Unknown said...

michael kors handbags
yeezys
falcons jersey
air max 2017
reebok outlet
http://www.kobeshoes.uk
longchamps
lebron 14 shoes
james harden shoes
true religion jeans

Unknown said...

fitflops sale clearance
adidas superstar
adidas ultra boost 3.0
kyrie 3
kobe shoes
true religion
converse shoes
adidas stan smith women
adidas superstar
lebron 13

adidas nmd said...

snapbacks wholesale
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
jordan shoes
chiefs jersey
cardinals jersey
coach outlet
tennessee titans jersey
nike air max 90
prada outlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...