Thursday, March 29

LIM KEE Pan Mee, Taynton View

Taynton View
LIM KEE Pan Mee 
It stated there homemade so i believe it has to be something special with their skill towards making the dough of their Pan Mee... Lim Kee serves the usual Pan Mee and also Pork Noodle but since Pan Mee is their expertise so that will be my order of the day...


However it takes a while for the waiter to take my order because of the crowd during lunch hour.

here's my order.....
the typical vege served together with my bowl of dried Pan Mee....so much vege they gave...love this!
the chilli (not very surprising recipe)

wow!!!!!!!!how am I gonna finish this myself~~~~
it's a huge bowl....it's the smallest portion thou....==
but very flavorful

so remember mix mix and mix everything before you have a taste of it....
i added a spoon of soup in my dried Pan Mee because it's a bit too dry for me...
but it tasted well with the blend of ikan bilis, minced pork, mushroom, vege and a hint of chilli 

RM4.50 nett


*Additional Sui Gao (dumpling)*
You can add-on Sui Gao or pork balls, but with minimum of 2 pieces of Sui Gao which cost RM2, RM1 for each..


Verdict:
*Huge Portion 
*A bit oily
*worth a try
*no air-con
*clean restaurant
*crowded most of the time

Location:
53, Jalan Dato Haji Harun, Taynton View, Cheras 

56000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.

Contact no:
012-6432388 Fong



4 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

Are you a lover of pan mee? can recommend few more for me? I carving for that.. keke

chocotheclown said...

of course nikel...i bet u got more 2share than me.....XD still exploring few yummies @taynton....=P

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.
My Bolg : DepressionSymptomsMedication.com

chocotheclown said...

ohh....halor...it's all my point of view here...in my little blog...thx 4ur drop by here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...