Tuesday, November 8

"My Happiest Moment"

well before i start my story here...
just a brief introduction about ME...
im a HAPPY person when it comes to photo shooting..
i love PHOTOGRAPHY and having a good angle will lightened my day!^^
the reason i chose the logo in DARK GREEN here because it represents nature~
love the environment people!!!
orit...
so....
"My Happiest Moment" 
I would say my happiest moment is when i see people around me are HAPPY. So, whenever i find that someone is not in a good mood, I will try my best to cheer them up. Most of the time, I will use my silly expressions which can be seen from the pictures above to exchange their HAPPY face. Hopefully with this, I can share my joy with friends and family around me. Therefore, I will be HAPPY to capture their different HAPPY faces with Olympus PEN Lite E-PL3 or the Olympus PEN mini E-PM1 because I don't wish to miss any of their HAPPY moment in front of me!!!

that's all about my happiest moment~
=]

2 comments:

FiSh said...

hahas so many happy happy moments! love it rite? :)

-FiSh
http://ohfishiee.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-happiest-moment.html

chocotheclown said...

mr lonely....thanks 4dropping by a chocolate here...

fiSh....urs with more happy picture than mine...in fact i hav one n only....=P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...