Monday, May 9

u angry dy??????


what weather is this...?!
is it some sort of protest???
its getting hotter n hotter...
i cun focus on my revision these daes...
EXAM is near!!!!!!!!
d weather makes me feel dizzy...
1st phrase....
then all gone black...!!!!!
zzzZZZZZzzzz.........
yesterdae i told my church member...
"i hope it will snow in malaysia!!!!"
s u can d weather is juz MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!
i woke up in d middle of d nite yesterdae,,,
"SLEEPWALK"~~~~~
i walk to d bathroom of my hostel n bath...
but
when i walk bac to my room n sat.,
im shocked to realize tat i actually bath juz now...
n i look at my clock...
gosh~~~~~3am??????
wutt am i doin....i suppose 2sleep....
i guess d HOT weather explained all this!!!

SCARY~~~~~!!!!!!!
it's time....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...