Wednesday, May 18

r u ready???

am i ready enuff for 2moro's exam?????
i dun noe and i dun want to noe...
i browse through everything from chapter 1 to chapter 8
and reverse it from chapter 8 to chapter 1
and randomly chapter 3...chapter 7...chapter 5
but ...
anything i get????
yah exactly d answer.....
"nothing gets into my mind...."
great....!!!!XD

i'd posted this in my facebook:
YOU r like a sleeping pill....d 1st sentence n i'll fall into deeeeep sleep....so i had decided nOt to touch u....for d sake of my health~experimenting general knowledge skill this thurs...good luck!!![B&K book] XD

bOOk bOOK bOOksssss.....!!!!!!
is nOt my friend
how can you define how ready you are for this bimbingan n kaunseling subject??
can u really help ur student or ur fren in need after memorizing all those dead facts?
"to do is to action"


ok....blow my mind...finish crapping here....
prepare for d common sense test 2moro...
this is juz not my cup of tea....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...