Wednesday, April 13

unfair....

i was back stabbed by her todae
behind me
but
in front of so many teachers...
until a teacher approached me
"u noe xx not satisfied with you...?"
"she was in anger n complained with her teacher gang..."
"she said u never notify her ur lecturer's attendance yesterdae"
"she said she feels tat ur lecturer not really want a (bersama) with her..."
(bersama) which is a together observation
i felt hurt when i was told bout this...
my reputation gone within words...
i did notify her last week tat my lecturer will come for d 2nd observation
mayb she din get it clear
and nothing 2do with lecturer...
i guess she think too much...
i did tell her tat she can join in d observation with lecturer
but i dun understand wats d matter of observing alone or accompanied with someone?
she was afraid 2observe with my lecturer!!tats d feel she gav me...
n yet she blame my respective lecturer?
how could she say tat??
i couldn't believe my ears actually...
judging from cover,
she looks kind and caring in person
but
OBVIOUSLY
i was wrong!!!!
sorry bout tat...

u ruin my mood todae

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...