Thursday, September 23

MOON.CHURCH

early moon celebration @ Sri Rampai Grace Church
18/09/2010
i was born in this "cottage church"...
growing up with them....
my church may b small
but d bond between brothers & sisters are strong...

eating n sharing moment...

my hobby as usual...snapping pictures



soo mei...my jimui's jimui...
a caring sister in christ


fOOdie...
din manage to get 1 oso...too fast too furious..==lll

cream puffs with pumpkin custard...
i'll put it in my recipe 1day!

~~~~~~~~(^o^)~~~(>.<)~~~~('_')~~~~~(^_<)~~~~~~

our lantern-making competition
with the theme of R.E.C.Y.C.L.E
i made two of my own...
feel free to comment....XD

the COMPETITOR'S...















MINE....XD


MINE...XD

...PAUL D' OCTOPUS...

n i won myself rm50 to shop at JUSCO...
n it's for my dear mom..=)


please rate d octopus
....=P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...