Thursday, September 9

1st PiPa performance...


nowadays, im so inloved with string instrument...


it's our pengarah's byebye day n so....
this is d final orchestra for her...
v practice till late nite n...
dunno who come out with d word "HUNGRY"....=P
so our music lecturer Mr. Raja + Mr. Saha
brought us to supper at dunno wat "SUBAIDAH"....
bout 20 of us...packed like a sardine n off v go~~
hahahahah...important thing is our supper is totally free of charge!!!
thanks sir...=D
psss...we hav a peek on d resit...gosh..rm149++
paise...@o@
a late buka puasa for me coz i juz hav some biscuit for my dinner...
hostel life~XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

supper T.I.M.E






DAVID-the percussionist


Mr. Saha~funny guy+strict


Mr. Raja~huyoo....so serious but he's a nice guy


huixin. me. dav with kejun's roti tisu~XD


super junior+super duper junior+us+music lecturer

==============================================================

performance T.I.M.E
im not a Pipa prodigy...
to b true,i juz learned it for 1month
n here i am to challenge myself
hahahahaha.....so dun expect so much on me...
but d other 2pipa player beside me r really d true prodigy!!!my master~(^o^)
our song...
"Aku Bukan Cinta..." lupa~
"Auld Lang Syne"


tuning time...


our orchestra...
conducted by khoi chong shu,my super junior


huixin-d VIOLINIST
me-d PIPA player


our audience...those with tag one are our lecturers...


u might see d elegant part of us holding our pipa
d fact...our backbone n tigh is so tired holding d weigh of d pipa @_@..
me..wu min..huimin


O.R.C.H.E.S.T.R.A
♬♫♪♩♪♬♫


me XP

1st attempt on pipa~
I LOVE S.T.R.I.N.G
to b continue.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...