Tuesday, October 27

[BM food]everything RM2 nett!!!!

i went twice to this new spOtted dining place...
everything included food n drinks are RM2 nett without gov tax...
but...it comes in small pOrtiOn...
so those with big belly...will ended up with platessssss.....XD

first time visit with uncle lai....

欠打face....


ei....so surprised to see him using...
de phone stripe tat i gav him s his birthdae gift..=)


nice mat...


Li's yam ice-cream....



as usual,,i love spiCy-ness!!!
my tOmyam beehun wit fishballs...not bad~~^^


uncle Lai's order...curry pork,chickenxxx(forgotten...),taufu...

my idea of arranging this Delicacies family portrait ...
even de waiter cun tahan me~~XP

my "L" licence when food served


my "P" licence after sometime...

------------------------------------------------------------
2nd visit with my alien housemates...=)


ice blended kiwi and pineapple,,refreshing...ahhh~~


my spaghetti with tomato sauce


fried maggie


tomyam maggie


paise...our notes and lotsss of penny!!!@O@

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

went der b4...
=)

jy

chocotheclown said...

quite ok..suit fOr small appetite like us...=)

Miss U said...

where's de place?
i oso wanna go la.. >.<

chocotheclown said...

Oh...near *xin fu jiu lou*...try go around tat area~~~^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...