Saturday, October 24

my deepavali holidays in kl....

my few days in kl...
first day [15Oct1009]....
being a "partime supporter" of IPTB SIPMA TEAM!!
SIPMA competition(Malaysian Educational Institution Sports Tournament)
early morning,rushing all de way to Bukit Jalil by Star LRT
sweat~~>< run here and there...hoping to find de correct stadium at last,,,found it...
BUT . . .


aiksss....i reach late for his event...
sorry dude & cOngrates by the way~~


here's our pride..
IPTB runner--KALI
"so geng"!!!!he gOt 2nd runner up~~^^


a SNICKERS for KALI,excellent marathon runner from JOHOR!!!=P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next,,
from de track to de pOOl....

these bunch of gurlzz soo lucky to hav a pic wit Daniel Bego!!!!*jealous*>O< . . . .


short "kacau-ing" moment with them at sentral hotel
me & weng pheng junior,a good swimmer...hahahaaa....she roxx!!!
she gOt bronze in relay(4x100m)~~fuyoo...^_^


my kk aka. housemate,swimmers from sungai petani


a KITKAT for Candice,one of a swimmer from malacca

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saw a fun thing when i passby KL Sentral...
at India Street
HENNA~~~~
decided to make one myself due to de Festive of Deepavali


my red henna...RM5 for tis...RM10 for black henna


here's de finishing one~~


de henna lady beside me...cool~~=)

======================================================================

[17Oct2009]
being a hikerof Broga Strawhill....
wakeup even early than being a supporter..@@
2.30a.m.....killin' me!!!
but i juz love outing~~especially with my bunch of fellow church member..
about 1hour drive to reach there..


tis hill is much easier to conquer than de other which i'd experienced before

.
.
.

sudden emo up there...=X


see his cOmOt face...
our powerbar supplier..ah heng..thanks 4ur Mars~


my new fren from ipoh--chao jiahui
nice....loud....talkative gurl~~>O<
sun rising moment....


i love straw....so natural~~


they r simple yet beautifull


edited by andychee
.
.
.
.
.
i feel so fresh and recharged after these holidays....
-the end-
p/s: H.A.P.P.I.E D.I.W.A.L.I to my INDIAN frenzz~~~^^








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...