Saturday, June 18

Fukusu Sushi, Kota Damansara

Looking for affordable Japanese food somewhere around Kota Damansara?
 Here's one for you, Fukusu Sushi.
I think one thing attracts me has to be their open kitchen where you can see them prepare your sushi just infront of you. It's fresh and kudos for the level of hygiene.

 Salmon Zukushi Set – RM21.90


 I like the simple and clean setting of Fukusu Sushi. 


 

Chicken Sukiyaki – RM19.90
 A hotpot of goodness in it. As you can see there are shitake mushroom, carrot, white tofu, shiimeiji mushroom, chicken slices and an egg. Everything is fine just that the soup is a bit too sweet for my taste.

 Garlic Fried Rice – RM16.90
a mixture of garlic, egg and butter to bring the taste to a great level.

 Soft Shell Crab – RM13.90


 Golden SSC Maki – RM15.90
(Mango Sushi)
The sweetness from the mango and the salty taste for the filling, I feel so refresh with the taste from the mango.

 Ebi tempura – RM15.90
Hey remember remember!!! Soak your tempura in the sauce before into your mouth. That's a must!!


 Salmon Kabuto Teriyaki - RM15.90
Ohh, I love this!! It looks funny to me everytime I had this. It seems like the fish is saying hello hello to me.. =)
The fish head paired nicely with the sweet sauce. You just have to fork in!

 Kaisen Kimichi Ramen – RM22.90
If you love something mild, this is just nice for you. But I still prefer a little more spiciness from the Kimchi itself. Have to say I'm over pampered by chilis as a Malaysian. haha... 


Dragon Roll Maki – RM11.90
Surprisingly the price for this is quite affordable compared to others I've come across.
If you love Avocado, go for this!

By the way, my style of eating sushi. I love to dip my sushi in the Japanese sweet sauce together with a hint of wasabi.umm umm~~ lovin it!

Location:
5-1 Jalan PJU 5/4, Dataran Sunway Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Opening hours:11:00AM - 9:30PMClosed every Thursdaycontact :010-228 6075
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...