Wednesday, September 9

The Front Door @ Grocer's Inn, Jalan Sultan, Chinatown

Had a brunch with my mom and dad and the reason I brought them here is probably for their open sandwiches...





Long black is always my daddy's pick...

As you can see this is my favourite corner!
The mural painting just magnificent!

my all time hot chocolate
erm....nothing impressive...I can tell this for I had tried so many so many out there!

One slice costs RM6, while a set of three is RM15 & five go for RM23.

 stay for the open-face sandwiches, surprisingly even better than expected. These are fabulous, with beautifully tuned flavours that make each toasted creation distinctive & delicious. It goes nicely with a cup of coffee!



As a conclusion,
not a place for good coffee but yes for their open-face sandwiches!

Business hours:10am-6pm on weekdays & till 9pm on weekends for now. 
Closed on Thursdays once every two weeks.
Address:The Front Door At Grocer's Inn, 78, Jalan Sultan, Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...