Friday, August 29

Girls Night Out at Indulge TGV,One Utama

"a cinema that is more that just movie and popcorn"

TGV Cinemas introduces INDULGE, the first luxury cinema in TGV 1 Utama

Big thanks to The Butterfly Project for the awesome night out in the luxurious Indulge cinematic and dining experience by TGV Cinemas. Besides, we had a selfie moment with 123Cheese.my and customized goodie bags by Muse by Watsons. 29 beautiful butterflies was invited to join the lovely evening.  



 
 I love the soft jazzy tone here and guess what, purple is my favourite colour!



 It's been a long time I haven't seen Tammy around and she's now hot and slim! Not forgetting other blogger friends, they look gorgeous in their dress because the theme of the night is "Dress To Kill".



10 course meal dining experience at INDULGE TGV One Utama

Smoked Duck Salad

 Lamb Koftas

 Pumpkin Salad

 Stuffed Potato Skin

 Cajun Chicken

 Lemon Butter Sauce Grilled Lamb Rack

 Grilled Salmon served with seasonal vegetables


 
Nutty Tortilla Banana

Dessert was served in a bento box when we were watching our movie.
Panna Cotta

 
My favourite platter of the night~ 

It has two exclusive cinema halls which is fitted with reclining chairs, fluffy comforters and personalised call-waiter-service are available in the cinema halls. I love the seat because it's way too comfy and luckily I didn't fall asleep! 


 I feel like a queen having this kind of treatment while watching movie and I have to say that this is my first experience having dessert in cinema. But of course how can we left out the usual popcorn that we had!



LuLu, Swee San, Choulyin and me.

It's good to catch up with some of the bloggers there after I disappeared for some time due to my hectic working schedule. This is really an awesome girls night out.

INDULGE is opened from 11am with tickets priced at RM45 (meals not included). For more information, please log on to www.tgv.com.my or via TGV Cinemas' Movie Buddy app which available on the Apple App and Google Play Store.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...