Saturday, June 1

Limited Edition Samsung Galaxy Note II in BROWN


When I first saw this new Limited Edition Brown of Note II, I think it was really cool because it looks like a bar of chocolate to me! Don't you think so? 

Here's the key word I can find in the colour BROWN
  • serious 
  • down-to-earth
  •  stability
  • structure
  • support

In color psychology, brown is honest, genuine and sincere. It relates to the hardworking, the industrious and reliable, with both feet planted firmly on the ground. It reminds me of my dad. He is a hardworking guy and always sacrifice alot under the sun just for a living and for us. I feel blessed to have a father who always try to give us the best. His skin became brown and tanned under the scorching sunlight. June is the best month for you to give something to your DAD! Maybe a Limited Edition BROWN Samsung Galaxy Note II?  



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!

Click on this link to checkout Samsung Official Site for more:
Samsung Official Website

1 comment:

Arnold Greg said...

Hi thaanks for posting this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...