Wednesday, February 27

Tickling My Tastebuds

I wonder what is your first expression when you see this....
Dessert is the best medicine for stress and therefore, I love dessert very much! I believe every girls love desserts more than anything...For me, I could giveup my main course just for a piece of cake. This photo was taken when I was having a nice dessert partying time at Intercontinental's Sunday Brunch Buffet with my dear family. What I love about the dessert here is that you will have split of choices and the best part is, the sweetness is fine for me. I hate something which is too sweet. You could find dessert such as lamington, chocolate fountain, rocky road,puddings....etc. Just can't wait to.fork in.  One word, INDULGENCE!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...