Tuesday, November 20

caught my Dimsum picha in Red Tomato Free Weekly Newspaper!!!

a sudden touch when I notice this on my facebook wall....
my friend found my name in RED TOMATO newspaper and therefore she quickly tag me....Thanks Vicky Chuah
I love photography and that's the passion which give me a boost to move further!
Of course not forgetting people around me who gave me comment constantly for me to improve~
Yes, will continue my journey and of course go into depth if I had the chance to learn more!!!!
Thanks for the appreciation of my photo!!!
Big Thanks to RED TOMATO FREE WEEKLY NEWSPAPER!!!!
It's a huge credit for me...although I know there is more to improve in my skill....

Checkout my Food Hunt behind this DIM SUM photo...


hmmm...
now my consideration is should i topup my lense?
the actual picha of mine
chow~


Thanks to my loyal readers and supporters of my blog!
I'm gonna do a Christmas giveaway for you guys soon!
Follow me for more good stuff!!! 
Click "join this site"(at the right side bar of my blog) and be a member of my blog

blog:

twitter:

facebook page:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...