Friday, August 5

sCrewed!!!!!!!X_X

and so
this is d last chapter
for a trainee teacher yin
but she screwed d dae
wit a late opening ceremony.......
**********************************************
TADA~~~~~~~~~
heard sumone knocked on d dooor....
燕樱起来!!!燕樱!!!!
ohhh.....
tat kind of alarming voice ...
i jumped from my very bed
with a yell
ahhhhhhhrGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help~~~~~~~~im freakin late.....
i opened my door n saw jiarou n shuching standing juz before me
"迟到了~~德峰等了很久。。。"
i was like...die.....X__X
my late awaken d very next ppl close 2me
which is my rumate ah nan...
really paise.....
i lost my move in tat sudden wake...
but still ah nan calm me wit her sleepy tone....
"不要紧张....."
i dun even dare 2confirm d time from my watch coz i knew it could b damn late....
T_________T
juz grab my oral B and cOlgate
use my QuiCk-sTep dance to d bathroom....
instead of having a 3piece wear(where i plan 2wear for my last look),
i change it into a "one suit"..(juz for a reason:FAST!!><)
for this emergency situation.....
key..laptop bag..purse..bag..RPH book..water tumbler..comb..hair band..CHECK!!
OFF i gO....
kik-kOk-kik-kOk sound of my heals break d peaceful morning....
my bag keep on sliding from my shoulder...
my hair tangled...my bangs blocked my way...
there were moments tat i nearly slipped due 2d lack of grip from my formal shoe for over 4months of practicum n internship wit teacher YIN...
ON my phone...9missed call from HOTET....@@
cun believe my speed
i guess im faster than BOLT is juz tat he's running wit a proper track...
and so i reach my finishing line n leave d rest to d four wheel of a proton iswara and d skill of d driver....
BrOOoooooOOom....
sorry im late....i dare not look into HOtet's eyes....
coz im extremely late......
n i smell ANGER....
checked d time from his car
*7.24a.m.*
which is juz 6minutes from d bell rang....
where v need 20minutes drive to reach sjk(c)kwang hwa raja uda
d whole moment in car....
"silent..............................."
it was my fault...
d 1st n d last time...
(Y~Y)o
tot i could b honored for being a good gurl with 100% attendance plus "no-late" reputation
BUT...
it ended up juz like tat
wutt a meSS...........ohhh!!!hell.....

to b continue>>>>>>
pictorial post for my last dae @sjk(c)kwang hwa~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

steady...
Wendyi and I late for school 2 days before the intership call off too :P
when i reached school, students alr line up and morning programme alr started :P shrugged~

chocotheclown said...

woah...should i call u senior for tat?XD
actually i afraid my partner's face than d school's ministry...
hahahhaah....
see u use tis word frequently huh?XP
**shrugged~**

Anonymous said...

lol... don't... we are the same one. hahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...