Friday, June 24

my friend....u misunderstood me(T_T)

so loooong din blOg
but 2dae....i muz explain....
haiz...this is all due 2my "slow-half-beat"
i was havin my boringfull lecturer 2dae s usual....
it all came 2d last period of my lecture....
and
here comes our new music lecturer
she's elegant...
she's pretty...
yah.....
simply muzio person
and
here it comes 2d introduction session
and after (you noe who)'s introduction,
i would think of...yah..i should b d next coz she is juz siting beside me
and both of us from kl
so lecturer will be easier to recognize us
BUT
when i finish my part,
i was suddenly questioned
"so both of u muz b RAKAN BAIK since u guys from same area...."
for sure (you noe who) my RAKAN BAIK! since for ages v hav each other dy...
BUT
in my mind i was tryin to play with words...
i answered "BUKAN" and paused a few minutes
and was about to continue wit some words to replace d "RAKAN BAIK"...
juz then, (you know who) might b thinking tat she wasnt my good friend after hearing d "BUKAN"
and she answered lecturer's quest with another's name which oso one of my bestie...
I could feel a sudden silence in me...
i dunno how to react at that time....
in d 1st place, i was thinking my "slow-half-beat" respond hurt her...
till now i still care bout it
coz i gain after gone through a series of experienced...
which i noe those who close 2me knew it well
every friend is equally important to me...
there isnt such thing s grading or placing
i will try d best in me to help my fren whenever they in need no matter who
and
i really wouldnt mind if after tat id been forgotten or wutt...
important is u all still my RAKAN BAIK~
so
(you noe who) i juz wanna say is
u r my "RAKAN SUNGGUH BAIK"
i noe d phrase came late out of my mouth by tat time, but its true...
and so do d rest of my friend since v all gone through tears and laughters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...